Nonoi The Kākāpō, Spell Colors, Shape, Puzzle Games in English
Have Fun Learning and Interacting with Nonoi The Kākāpō :
- Learn rainbow Colors
- Learn How To Spell Colors
- Solve Shape Puzzles
- Be Creative, Paint Freely
- Play Freestyle Game To Test Knowledge Of Colors
- Learn About The Biggest Parrot In The World! Yipee!
Nonoi The Kākāpō will help kids :
- Improve their memory retention
- Exercise motor reflexes and the brain
- Develop problem solving strategies
- Build vocabulary knowledge
Nonoi Puzzles – Bouncing Ball Puzzles.
Enjoy solving ball puzzles and watch them come to life.
Play and learn about Newton’s Third Law of Motion. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Watch how balls collide and move in opposite direction.
Learn about the law of gravity. What goes up must come down. Use your reflexes and brain power to keep the balls above ground and reach for the stars.
Tilt your device and let gravity do its work.
Control one, two or three balls simultaneously and defy gravity.
Obstacles are added in the game as an added challenge.
Have fun playing with different landscapes.
So, how well can you control the balls and avoid obstacles with different terrain ?
Play with family and friends and show them your highest scores.