Nonoi The Kākāpō.
This is an introductory app for Nonoi The Kākāpō, the night parrot. Nonoi is our mascot for all our education and game apps. This app is interactive, fun and educational. Nonoi has not seen a rainbow because it sleeps during the day. It only comes out during the night time to search for food. Learn with Nonoi to familiarise with colours while playing the app.
Features of this app:
- Learn to distinguish colours
- Learn to spell words that include rhymes to improve memory retention
- Interactive freestyle gameplay that tests the ability to match words to colours
- Interesting animations that may engage and stimulate childrens’ learning
- Learn to read about an endangered bird
- This app can be played on tablets and phones
- This app does not contain advertisements
Nonoi Puzzles – Gravity and Ball Puzzles in Motion.
Enjoy solving ball puzzles and watch them come to life.
Play and learn about Newton’s Third Law of Motion. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Watch how balls collide and move in opposite direction.
Learn about the law of gravity. What goes up must come down. Use your reflexes and brain power to keep the balls above ground and reach for the stars.
Tilt your device and let gravity do its work.
Control one, two or three balls simultaneously and defy gravity.
Obstacles are added in the game as an added challenge.
Have fun playing with different landscapes.
So, how well can you control the balls and avoid obstacles with different terrain ?
Play with family and friends and show them your highest scores.
Little Nonoi – Activities for Kindy Kids ( Currently Under Development ).
This is an app for kindergarten kids. It teaches kids to learn about basic skills via interactive game play.
Games activities include :
1) Colours Activity
This activity contains three buttons :
– LEARN COLOURS – Learn to distinguish colours
– SPELL COLOURS – Learn to spell words that includes rhymes to improve memory retention
– FREESTYLE GAME – Interactive freestyle game play that test the ability to match words to colours. Watch Nonoi dance when you get a star and pop the balloons for a set of correct answers.
2) Paint Activity
This activity allows kids to spark their creativity by freely painting the canvas using a selection of rainbow colours on a pallette.
Touch the desired colour from the palette and then touch either the moving clouds, rainbow or the trees. Enjoy watching Nonoi sway while the canvas comes to life with colours.
3) Shapes Puzzle Activity
This activity allows kids to develop their problem solving strategies by fitting pieces together and completing the puzzle.
Assemble shape puzzles and watch the shapes come to life. Press the glowing shapes after assembly and watch Nonoi sway while the shapes twirl.